Corporate Partnership Benefits
The store brands industry’s manufacturers, retailers, service providers and brokers partner with WISE to drive organizational change, provide their employees a path to leadership development, and attract/retain talent to build sustainable, profitable business.
WISE offers your employees exclusive member benefits, including on line learning, attendance at national events, discount pricing at regional events, and leadership, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Becoming a WISE corporate partner demonstrates your company’s commitment to developing race, gender and ethnically diverse leaders in the store brand industry. WISE programs (i.e. Mentor Circles) and partnerships with DiversityInc and InPower helps you develop leaders, inter-company networks and advances the case for women’s leadership. Partner benefits include:
- Professional development and educational programs for your employees who are WISE members
- Networking events that facilitate strategic industry connections
- Mentor Circle Program
- Complimentary memberships and event registrations based on partnership level
- Access to the WISE membership database
- InPower Coaching
- Recognition of your level of support at WISE events and on the website
- Use of the WISE logo on company materials
- Access to DiversityInc. website, webinars and best practice tools
- Participation in Partner Forum
Levels of Partnership Available
True to its vision of diversity in the industry, WISE offers several levels of partnership. No matter what size company you are, there’s a partnership level that fits you. Visit our current partner page to see the impressive list of industry colleagues that already support WISE.