2024 DEI Cohort Program
For this years DE&I Cohort Program, all tracks will come together for (4) 90 minute sessions. Each session is scheduled at 12:00 - 1:30 PM CST.
- Pre-work will be assigned
- Each session will start with leading-edge content
- Sessions will progress to include breakout sessions, by track, to allow for open, in-depth conversations
- Discussions will be geared toward real-world challenges for specific tracks
- Each session will end with participants agreeing to take specific actions between sessions.
DEI Cohort Program
- February 14: Real-World Examples of DEI Programs in Similar Organizations
- May 15: Leveraging DEI Strategy – Incorporating Into Business and Talent Objectives
- August 14: Promoting Inclusion in Our New Work Environment – Remote, Hybrid, & In-Person
- October 16: Compassion & Civility in the Workplace
- Dealing With Conflict
- Pronoun Best Practices
- Diverse Group Sensitivities