WISE and Store Brands magazine announce the honorees in our 2023 Top Women in Store Brands (TWISB) recognition program! The TWISB program was created to provide well-deserved recognition for women working within the store brand industry who have achieved exceptional success and bring a passion for store brands to their day-to-day activities.
This year’s honorees include:
- Schreiber – DEI Company of the Year
- Anne Sprout, Senior Director, Customer Service; TreeHouse Foods — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kim Ward, Senior Manager, Demand Planning and Replenishment; Topco Associates — Emerging Leader Award
- Rebecca Montemarano, Lead Innovation and Category Manager, Own Brands; Wakefern — Innovation Award
- Alyssa Caratozzola, Business Development Manager; Daymon — Sales Award
- Elizabeth Erby, Director, Sprouts Brands; Sprouts — Marketing/Merchandising Award
- Angela Terrazas, Senior Manager, Technical Services – Compliance and Operations; Albertsons — Regulatory, Quality Assurance, EH&S Award
- Doraly Witt, Senior Director of continuous Improvement & Organizational Development; John B. Sanfilippo & Sons — Operations Award
- Brooke Cline, Senior Manager, Supply Chain; Refresco Beverages — Supply Chain-Procurement Award
- Carol Bellon, Vice President, Legal Counsel; Whole Foods – Corporate Services Award
To select the TWISB honorees, a committee consisting of representatives from both Store Brands and WISE reviewed in-depth nominations submitted by representatives within the store brand industry. The committee carefully evaluated the nominations, assessing each nominee’s accomplishments to determine the honorees in all the categories.
The TWISB honorees will be recognized during WISE's annual meeting Wednesday, November 8, 2023, which will be held virtually. Register here.
The TWISB honorees also will be featured in a special feature story within the September / October 2023 issue of Store Brands.