Store Brands magazine and Women Impacting Storebrand Excellence™ (WISE) created The Top Women in Store Brands honors in 2013 to recognize women executives, in the store brand industry, who bring a passion for store brands to their day-to-day activities. The awards cover functional expertise areas (Supply Chain/Procurement, R&D/QA, Operations, HR, Sales and Marketing/Merchandising), as well as three achievement areas not linked to a specific functional expertise area (Sparkplug, Innovation and Lifetime Achievement).
To select TWISB honorees, each spring, in-depth nominations from across the store brand industry are solicited. The submissions are carefully evaluated and reviewed to determine each year’s award recipients. The cross-functional committee ultimately selects one honoree for each category.
TWISB Award honorees are featured in a multi-page story within the October issue of Store Brands magazine. The TWISB Awards are presented during the WISE Annual Meeting.
- Donna Tweeten, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff, Hy-Vee, Inc. — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Alexis Herbert, Business Manager, Daymon — Sparkplug Award
- Ninfa Reinoso, Manager, Quality Assurance, Topco Associates, LLC — R&D/QA Award
- Kenzie Anstett, Key Account Manager – Retail Sales, Schreiber Foods — Sales Award
- Jill Sando, Executive VP and Chief Merchandising Officer, Target — Marketing/Merchandising Award
- Andrea Collaro, Senior Director Product Development and Brand Manager, Walgreens — Innovation Award
- Niki Kostrova, Director, Customer Services, TreeHouse Foods — Operations Award
- Simone Parry, Vice President, Private Brands Consumables, Walmart — Supply Chain-Procurement Award
- Lashelle Russell, Deductions Analyst, Simmons Pet Foods – Corporate Services Award
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc – DEI Company of the Year